About the ODA
Representing the unified voice of the online dating sector
'Putting Trust and Safety First'
An online dating sector, and online dating experience for users, that is safe, trustworthy, fulfilling and engaging, and a world where online dating fosters positive communication, inclusiveness, and many happy relationships
To encourage an online dating sector that is working on behalf of consumers, creating a safe, trustworthy, and positive dating experience, while working on innovative solutions to challenges
Who we are
The ODA is the trade association recognised as the voice of the online dating sector, supported by a membership who believe in trust & safety, honesty & clarity, and privacy; and who believe in creating a positive experience for users; and a technology ecosystem that supports innovation in online dating.
What we do
- Work with members and partners to promote trust & safety, honesty & clarity, privacy, and best practice
- Illustrate, through the development and communication of standards, members commitment to trust and safety, honesty, privacy, and best practice
- Deliver positive PR and campaigns on behalf of the wider sector, through both proactive and reactive engagement
- Communicating with legislators, regulators and wider stakeholders on policies that effect the sector, delivering an impactful advocacy strategy
- Create opportunities for members to learn, upskill, promote best practice, and work together
- Enable daters to learn how to be smart users of online dating apps and websites